Ban All Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JMLanders

These should be banned - or at least those that hide the wearer's eyes.
If you're going to letch, then you should be prepared to take the consequences and not hide the fact.

I view them as an equivalent to, and therefore as offensive as the burka.

Sponsored Links
if it's outdoors on a sunny day then no, don't ban them, some of us don't like / can't handle bright lights so we need these things..

wearing them indoors without some medical need then yes, ban them..

It's the ones that make it impossibe to see a person's eyes that is irritating.

Sponsored Links
BanRayBans :idea: and Blind people`s ones - they are most disconcerting with their eyballs out of control . Poor buggers, must be bad enough being blind without people thinking they look wierd too :cry:

you mean the mirrored or really dark ones..

would you WANT to see someones eyes if they were missing one or both and had nasty looking empty sockets where they were supposed to be?

how do you know that's not what's behind those glasses?

When I am cruising around town on my bicycle and shades they make me look cool baby.

You`re an Oxford Don on a sit-up +beg with a wicker basket ;)

you mean the mirrored or really dark ones..

would you WANT to see someones eyes if they were missing one or both and had nasty looking empty sockets where they were supposed to be?

how do you know that's not what's behind those glasses?
Why should it matter?

you need to get a life if thats all you can find to worry about

well does it really worry you that much? :rolleyes:
Not really - I just find it a bit rude that others feel it appropriate to prevent eye-contact, and that they seem to think it's OK to letch and leer at others surreptitiously.

As previously indicated, I feel the same about burkas - they're just impolite. Ironically, they are worn to stop others eyeing up women.

Whilst I prefer to have eye contact with someone I am speaking with sunglasses are a necessity in this weather.
How do you know someone is 'letching and leering' if you can't see their eyes? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back