Ban All Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I prefer to have eye contact with someone I am speaking with sunglasses are a necessity in this weather.
How do you know someone is 'letching and leering' if you can't see their eyes? :confused:
I stopped wearing sunglasses about 6 years ago. They really aren't necessary (apart from a tiny minority of people in a particular situation), especially those that blank out the eyes from other people.

I'm worried that Thermo is concerned by my worrying about this ;)

Sponsored Links
The more you wear sunglasses the more dependent you become on them. I stopped wearing them 3 years ago and never need them now.

I need to wear my sunglasses because of the suns rays that effect my eyes,
but when I am in a conversation with someone I allways take my glasses of.
(especially when their nice to look at) :LOL:

What is wrong with looking at other people in any case?

I always see the world through rose tinted glasses:cool:

Sponsored Links
These should be banned - or at least those that hide the wearer's eyes.
If you're going to letch, then you should be prepared to take the consequences and not hide the fact.

I view them as an equivalent to, and therefore as offensive as the burka.

Nothing wrong with looking, I might be married but there is no harm done if I look at the menue. Tell the wife the same thing. :LOL:

This thread has actually made me smile. They say bad luck comes in threes. Well it's all happened this week.

My poor old dad has been told he's got prostate cancer, my wife miscarried at 8 weeks and my 89 year old world war two veteran grandad passed away. All this in the last seven days.

...and your'e main worry is sunglasses.

I'm not having a go at you, I just wish that sunglasses was my only worry.

Anyway, onwards and upwards :)

Sorry to hear you've had a **** week MW,
My wife and I send you our thoughts and sympathies.

I too wish you well MW. Not a great week for you to be sure.

Mods can we lock and/or delete this trivial thread now - it was just an idle chit chat anyway, which I though may have provoked other lines of investigation?

Thanks in anticipation

Ban_All_Shades.... isn't that a member on here?

JML i suspect you're suggesting a use of appropriate etiquette whilst wearing them... that is simply take them off when you talk to someone.
A bit like taking earphones out when you talk to someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back