Bank Holiday

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what are we doing/have done on this fine sunny day off work (apologies if you have to work today, no apologies if you chose to work )
i didnt get up till 10am, have not done a thing other than go to wetherspoons for brekkie, then B&Q for plants and to price stones for the garden, next project is to get landscaper in to fix/level half of the garden, 14m x 4m i dont envy the task myself :oops:
so come on what have we been up to?

Sponsored Links
I got out of bed about 7.00am, laid a laminate floor, a sort out of the garage, shifted some building sand and a visit to the local tip, with a car full of rubbish, insured my car, argued with the missus :evil: and now think of going to the gym!
Looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow to be honest :rolleyes:

if you'd argued first you would have had an excuse to avoid doing the other stuff.

lateral thinking, pbody

Sponsored Links
..enjoying the calm before the storm...been there..

Been to the gym, had a shower and got some home brewed beer from a neighbour. I've got a few spliffs rolled up for the XBox tournament with the lads, after which, I'll muck about online with some p0rn and gambling sites.
I love prison ;)

spent three days installing a new kitchen for Her Indoors.

Grandkids stayed overnight Sun night, aged 4 and 18 months plus other one aged 6 months came Sun and Mon (didn't stay) so was quite busy, I went to park, fed squirrels, ducks and geese at local pond, made fizzy jelly, planted some carrots and salad leaves, did some colouring in, read a few stories, played football, did a lot of washing up and then some more washing up, played operation......

Grandkids stayed overnight Sun night, aged 4 and 18 months plus other one aged 6 months came Sun and Mon (didn't stay) so was quite busy, I went to park, fed squirrels, ducks and geese at local pond, made fizzy jelly, planted some carrots and salad leaves, did some colouring in, read a few stories, played football, did a lot of washing up and then some more washing up, played operation......

nothing better, you sound as if you have your life sorted :LOL:
(as long as you beat spurs :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Back