Bargain for ya!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Some people will try and sell ANYTHING!!!
I know!!! The Croc professional is the one to go for (it doesn't have the daft holes in the top like the Croc Beach does). So when cooking, you can spill food on your feet with relative confidence of escaping a scalding. ;)
I wouldn't be without mine.

Some people will try and sell ANYTHING!!!
I know!!! The Croc professional is the one to go for (it doesn't have the daft holes in the top like the Croc Beach does). So when cooking, you can spill food on your feet with relative confidence of escaping a scalding. ;)
I wouldn't be without mine.
How much food do you nornally spill gcol? You're supposed to put the wine IN the food you know! ;) :D

i can feel a resurgance of Heather McCartney Mills jokes coming back along any minute

It's a left one, is it?

Perhaps they could sell it to John Sargeant... he has two left feet.

No? Not even a titter?

Fine, I'll get me coat. :rolleyes: ;)

It's a left one, is it?

Perhaps they could sell it to John Sargeant... he has two left feet.

No? Not even a titter?

Fine, I'll get me coat. :rolleyes: ;)
Oh! making jokes of the elderly now eh? You've really put your foot in it now Donk! :D

I've been thinking of getting it and using it as a measure... a foot long measure!... errm, can you grab my coat too Donk?

:eek: How did you find this in the first place :?:

If you bought this then complained to ebay that you only had the left shoe they would say you didnt have a leg to stand on.it was probably stolen from a shop display where the right one is still with its box that is also missing.

:eek: How did you find this in the first place :?:
Was looking for a pair of crocs on eBay gigz and this came up in the search. Had to post it here!

Where bout's in Tyne & Wear are ya gigz? I'm a Whitley man me sel like ye nah!

Sponsored Links
Back