Touch Light Switches.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
how many lamps (actual 'bulbs', not fittings) do you have in the room, or per gang of the switch?

I have 4 bulbs in the room,

Each 50w,

Also if i was to change them to 35w would this make any difference.

Thanks

Given that it's the same seller for both of those items, and for both of them he says they aren't suitable for GU10s perhaps you should believe him....

Sponsored Links
"Will work with most incandescent and flourescent light sources but not suitable (as a dimmer) for spotlight fittings such as GU10/MR16"

So hes saying they will work as a on/off switch,

So they will work, Right?

why not "ask the seller a question" and then you will know for sure

I have done, Waiting his reply,

But, Im sure someone on this forum will have more knowledge on wethere they will work or not?

Hes not sayinthere not suitible,

Hes saying they wont work as a dimmer,

So that means they will work as a on off which i dont mind,

So therefore they should work.

Given the type of switches they are, the sellers claim that they will work with fluorescents seems hard to credit.

I suspect he doesn't know what he's talking about, and I suggest you avoid them.

Dont actually know what fluroscents are, But okay,

Oh Thanks For That Reply,

Ill wait for his reply and see what he says also,

Also, Has anyone evere used these with G
U10?

Maybe he's covering his ass after having loads of returns because people have used cheap GU10's which have taken out the dimmer when they've blown.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back