Bath/Basin Waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to Everyone

New Member & 1st time poster!

Soon to completely refurb my bathroom and have a question.

I will change from Low Level to Close Couple Pan (I know that digging out & fitting appropriate coupler is inevitable). At the same time I'm Installing a shower and will need to run the waste to (perhaps) a boss on the new WC coupler, together with a possible rerouted kitchen sink waste pipe as well!

I'm thinking of a 2" McAlpine (T28M-NRV) non return valve on each of the sink wastes prior to the Soil Boss. Will this be ok or a no no!
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
A boss on the new WC connector will be too high.

Does your existing WC outlet go through the wall or floor?

A boss on the new WC connector will be too high.

Does your existing WC outlet go through the wall or floor?

Mark

See attached images.

The 'Conservatory' image depicts all '3' current sink/bath waste outlets, prior to the Conservatory being built back in the mid 90's this was an outside gully! So requires updating some what. In the 'Bathroom' from where the image was taken is a new area where a wet-room shower will go hence the (old) mains pipe you can see in the foreground which will be rerouted!

Due to having a ground floor bathroom, options are (probably) limited but will appreciate any advice here.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back