Bath Height

Sponsored Links
Hmm, wondering now if I might get away with it if I use one of the very shallow P traps;

I might need to lift the bath marginally, but hopefully it will fit. I didn't want to use this trap to start with as i know it is too shallow for building regs, and being above the boiler feed/return I fully expect it to evaporate and break the water-seal.
However if I use that trap purely to lift the waste outlet high enough, I might then be able to use the HepVO as an inline horizontal waste....

Hmmm... time to buy the straight couple for the HepVO I think and get trying it again :p

Lift the bath to a height where you can get the waste/trap fitting properly (use 3"x2" bearers) fit the bath panel and get some skirting board or quadrant to take up the gap at the bottom.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back