Bath mixer tap

7 Feb 2008
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I currently have mixer taps on my bath, I would like to replace them with a mixer set that also has a shower hose/head.

I have a combi boiler. I assume I would just shut down the water somewhere and swap the mixer taps over, then turn the water back on?

Is it as easy as that, or am I under estimating the job, and should I get a plumber in?

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
Yes, turn water for your property off at the stopcock and hot and cold will be off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links