Bath panel glue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question - easier than my usual ones :)

My bath is one of those double curve ones that has a shower bit and another curved section so the bath panel is an unusual shape. Sadly the panel is cracked along the top where it starts to form the lip.

I don't know the make/model of the bath so cannot for the life of me find a replacement. So short of replacing the whole bath, I would like to try gluing the big crack, which is maybe 3mm at its widest.

As it'll be wet on and off and will likely get at least a little movement as people lean on it, what is the best type of glue to use? I think the panel is plastic.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Remove the panel and get a fibreglass kit from halfords or similar and apply it to the rear, if you're lucky you won't even know it was cracked in the first place, I did this on a bath panel in a house I lived i

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back