Bath / Shower mixer tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

need some advice on my mixer tap on the bath. I have a combination boiler set at 1.5 bar, and pressure outlet is very good when the tap is in use but when using the shower hose and set the temp just about right, after a while the temp fluctuates between hot and cold and basically does not regulate. Some days its fine and works fine and some days the water even dribbles out of the showerhead as if no water in pipework or lack of pressure and then boiler pressure checked and is ok, this is confusing....What can I do??
Thanks

Sponsored Links
the pressure your quoting is not related to water pressure that comes out of your tap.
do you have this problem all the time or could it be when the washing machine or dishwasher is on at the same time as you try and shower ?

Hi mate,

the problem is its not there all the time. The water flow out of the showerhead is fine but when its running for while it would just go cold and then hot and cold etc.. evn when there is nothing else on eg dishwasher. I suspect a problem with the bolier, could be wrong,

thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back