Bath shower screen

7 Oct 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi I have a P shaped bath and a curved shower screen, at the bottom of which is a slide on piece of plastic which then sits into the raised lip of the bath to stop water getting out when having a shower.
It's become very brittle and discoloured and I've tried all the local merchants and they only seem to come with a new shower screen.
Any ideas ?
Sponsored Links
Google shower spares. I know I've seen them. Showerdoc, maybe.
Thanks for that , It's a hell of a price £15 a meter but hey Ho wish I'd thought of it.
Sponsored Links
If its a 'bathstore bath' then they will replace it free of charge as they are all faulty, including the hinges. (unless you have the new type)

I had the Hertfordshire and North London contract to change all hinges and make customers aware of the faulty bottom rubber.


DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local