Bath taps with right angled attachments

26 Oct 2008
Reaction score
United Kingdom
My bath tap started leaking a month or so ago. It has right angle attachments to the body of the bath.

I've seen other taps like this with the right angle attachments and I am wondering if they all have the same distance from one inlet to the other?

It would save me a lot of hassle to just replace the tap part after the attachments rather than the whole thing. Also do these type of taps have a name? There doesn't seem to be a name that differentiates them from regular style taps.

Sponsored Links
Generally 150mm but measure and check online.

Bristan for example list all dimesions, I would expect most manufacturers would
Sponsored Links
If its leaking from the right hand side nut which attaches the mixer tap unit to the elbows set into the bath surface (lime scale below nut, green trace on bath below) then you could try tightening the nut up (right hand nut, spanner on with spanner handle at top, turn to right)).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local