Bath taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please help! I've gone and bought the wrong taps for my rolltop bath. :oops: The ones I've got come on now out the side of the bath and the ones I've bought come out the top. Are there any gadgets out there to help, like an elbow piece?

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I was hoping that i wouldn't have to do that, got them off ebay and I love them.

Sponsored Links
Yes
Don't know how to add on here. They are still on sale by ebayer dwss01 - doulton oxford gold bath mixer and basin taps.

There are elbow pieces, but it will look like a dogs breakfast, looks like you've dropped a googley here :(

Sorry but thats where your at :mad:

hi-spec plumbing heating said:
have you a pic of them

5ba6_1.JPG

6181_1.JPG

Bottom uns' I recon'

Blech its only a tenner ......... Worse fings happen @ sea

If push comes to shove, pay him the tenner & tell him to keep em ........ Therefore saving the extra tenner delivery ...... :oops:

Hi,
The taps i bought aren't like those in the pics above. I bought a shower mixer tap that should fit a bath that has holes on the top, but hadn't realised :oops: that my bath has the holes on the side of the bath. Rather than bin them on resell them i wanted to buy some kind of elbow so i could fit them

[/img]

This is a no brainer because the side fixing taps are a total different design you could do it but they would look a right state. Total no brainer get rid and start again, i know ebay is great for bargains but you cant go wrong with a good plumbers merchants for these items. Stick a pencil behind your ear and tape measure on your hip and you might even get trade discount lol.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back