Bath Waste and Overflow - Part Help

29 Mar 2005
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what this part is call and if I can buy it on it's own or do I need a whole new waste and overflow mechanism?

It's the part between the twist handle and the bath from an Ideal Standard bath with combined waste and overflow mechanism.

Have spent the last hour or so trying to find one but to no avail.


  • DE654D44-C0E5-44FB-BCF1-CBFB843AF751.JPG
    215.4 KB · Views: 78
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I would replace the complete fitting but if he gets the one from toolstation, then he could remove it and see how easy it is to refit.

Thanks both, looking on You Tube, looks straightforward to do myself.

Is it fairly standard sized fittings? My house was built in 2007 and it's the original bath.

Also I have some Plumbers Gold that was opened about a year ago, will it still be good to use?, or should I buy new?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links