Bath waste pipe run

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please could anyone help,Re-doing the bathroom.The exsisting soil pipe is on the external corner of the house which the toilet goes into at the moment all ok and this is not being moved. But the waste from sink and bath 40mm goes across the internal wall (was boxed in but ugly )to the corner and out in to same soil stack.I am unable to go under the floor as the joists are running the wrong way so!!!! can I drop straight down in 40mm pipe through the floor 2mtrs then through an internal wall then 90degrees through an external wall in to the stack at ground level about 5mtrs in total but a few turns on the way.Would this be ok with venting and the straight fall out of the trap from the bath and basin Thanks in advance Hope i explained it ok :)

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/plumbing/bathroom-waste-pipe-runs.289563/#ixzz1XfY7qA31

Sponsored Links
Is there any way to fit a small diameter vent pipe, branching off upwards at or before the vertical drop? You join this into the stack above any other connection. That'll eliminate any risk of gurgling or traps sucking out.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back