Bathroom basin 2 hole mixer tap

7 Sep 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I am wanting to put a mixer on the bathroom basin to replace the two taps currently there. Looked in all the usual places and cannot find a 200mm hole centres basin mixer. I do not want a kitchen tap and don't want a mono on one side.
Has anyone seen of these? as it seems to me I will have to stick to pillar taps which will not please my other half.
Sponsored Links
Beaumont by Ultra for the cheaper option, or Burlington for the more expensive. I've got the ultra, think it was eighty pounds, the Burlingtons are more like two fifty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links