Bathroom fan blowing

Hi all,just thought I'd give you an update the fan now appears to be working as it should it is now sucking instead of blowing it now has no issue holding up tissue paper. I'm not quite sure what the issue was that was causing it to blow? but whatever it was it seems to have resolved itself hopefully it stays that way.
Anyway thanks for the help to all who replied
Cheers

Sponsored Links
I think the fan has been in discussion with your Echo Dot or similar "smart" deice and has seen the various posts here.

Once happy it was receiving the attention the fan demanded it started to operate as normal again??

I think the fan has been in discussion with your Echo Dot or similar "smart" deice and has seen the various posts here.

Once happy it was receiving the attention the fan demanded it started to operate as normal again??
I beg your pardon?

Hi all,just thought I'd give you an update the fan now appears to be working as it should it is now sucking instead of blowing it now has no issue holding up tissue paper. I'm not quite sure what the issue was that was causing it to blow? but whatever it was it seems to have resolved itself hopefully it stays that way.
As I asked, before, have you perhaps opened the bathroom door (or a window) for your more recent tests?

If 'wind' had been the cause of your fan 'blowing', the problem certainly should have got worse in the past day or so :)

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
As I asked, before, have you perhaps opened the bathroom door (or a window) for your more recent tests?

If 'wind' had been the cause of your fan 'blowing', the problem certainly should have got worse in the past day or so :)
The tests were as before with the bathroom door shut and the shower running, i never tried it with the door open. I guess this is just one of life's head scratching moments.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back