Bathroom planning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am thinking of updating a bathroom and changing the layout. The room is 2980mm long and 1980 wide. Thinking of putting a shower cubicle followed by a toilet then a 56cm washbasin on one of the longest walls and a bath at rightangles to these on the end shorter wall. Other longest wall to be kept clear save a radiator. The tap end of the bath will be against the radiator wall.

The position of the door means that that the shower enclosure can't be any wider than 800 but I am not sure if I can stretch the length to 900 and still fit in the toilet, basin and bath at the end.

Thinking of a semi recessed basin and back to wall toilet.

Done the online planner bit but practical advice welcome.

Questions as follows:

Is a 800 x 800 square enclosure big enough?
Would 800 x 900 fit?
Would a 750 bath be a good idea and would it fit?
I am trying to get too much in?

Any thoughts as to layout appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Hi.

If you are fairly confident on a pc then go to the following website which enables you to design your bathroom - up to a point - to get full access you have to subscribe but at least it will give you an idea of what it would look like.

http://www.3dspacer.com/editions/bathroom/

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back