bathroom vanity

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
i have a vanity unit to install in my bathroom, it comes in 2 pieces the sink and then the unit at the bottom(which has opening cupboards).

what is the best way of installing this? do i need to secure the bottom vanity unit with some sort of bracket and screw into the wall tiles? because i wouldnt want it moving after.

also the sink does that just get siliconed and fixed against the tiles when placing ontop of the vanity??

how do u pros do it?

Sponsored Links
If I'm reading you right; you need to fix the unit to the wall using brackets and screws. The top surface will be siliconed to the tiles and the sink will be siliconed into the hole in the worktop.

hi guys this is the unit:
http://www.bathroomcity.co.uk/product.asp?pid=1149

as u can see it comes in 2 parts, the sink which then sits onto the bottom unit.

ive got the unit but theres no fixing opr brackets to secure against the wall, so hows it done? all with silicone? as i dont want it moving after if pushed etc[/img][/url]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back