Bathroom wastes plan ok?

Sponsored Links
I think your bath waste will be too low.

Could you come out externally with the bath waste then into the stack.

Andy

Unless your bath is on stilts it's waste water will be going uphill.

Well, what will really happen is effluent will probably go downhill from the loo into your bath.

Thanks for your answers. Yes, having put the bath in place it would be an uphill struggle. The wall on the right is internal to an extension room (doesn't go as far back as the stack pipe) so I can't send the bath waste that way. I think I could shoot a 40mm through the external wall (running below the WC waste) and round the corner back into a saddle on the stack. Would that be ok doing a u-bend back on itself into the stack?
Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Do we not work to a code of practice anymore?

Whatever happened to the permissable diameters/lengths to prevent "induced syphonage "self syphonage" , when the need to fit anti syphon pipes , correct entry into stack etc etc , this trade is going to the dogs. :eek:

Do we not work to a code of practice anymore?

Whatever happened to the permissable diameters/lengths to prevent "induced syphonage "self syphonage" , when the need to fit anti syphon pipes , correct entry into stack etc etc , this trade is going to the dogs. :eek:
Going - it`s long gone :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back