Bathroom + WC separated or not!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am in the process of buying a house which has got a very very small bathroom. Sounds familiar? well make it even tinier then! There is the bath and a sink and no room for anything else. Even a towell rail will be difficult to fit in.
Next to it... there is a small separate WC.
Is is a 3 bed house.

What is best according to you. Keep them separate or to make one room?

To make it one room would give me that extra 1 sq m by simply having 1 door instead of 2. Seems great but with 4 people in... a separate WC is also great!!!

I really welcome any comment or return experience on the subject.

thanks.

Sponsored Links
everyone appreciates the convenience of being able to use the toilet, then wash basin or bath for obvious reasons, so combining the two makes sense. maybe a downstairs loo later on?

Always best to have another toilet, most have them under the stairs.

noseall said:
everyone appreciates the convenience of being able to use the toilet, then wash basin or bath for obvious reasons, so combining the two makes sense. maybe a downstairs loo later on?

Yes that was one of the problem I had here... Where to wash the hands?

Thanks for your comments.

Sponsored Links
masona said:
Always best to have another toilet, most have them under the stairs.

Yes I know, the problem would be solved immediately in this case.
I could put topilet under the stairs I guess. Not great but convenient. I need to check the plumbing...

Thank you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back