Battery change

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
hope someone can advise on costs i can expect for replacing Panel,keypad,bell and zone batteries on a Pyronix alarm for a house?
As I have just been quoted £129 plus vat?
EDIT this is just for the batteries, not the fitting
kind Regards
simon

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Approximately
bellbox batteries £25
keypad £12
panel £25
all over devices £3 each
based on average 6 devices , then £80 inc vat

Approximately
bellbox batteries £25
keypad £12
panel £25
all over devices £3 each
based on average 6 devices , then £80 inc vat
hi thanks for getting back, was a little shocked to see this added to my annual service and app subscription with the invoice totalling £340 inc VAT, have questioned the charges with company.
looks like charge is for 3 x Deltabell wireless sounder new battery, 6 x cr123a lithium battery and 1 x enforcer panel battery, does £129 plus vat still sound a lot?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Think that is the total I’ve posted above ….just one other thing maybe they are charging you for 2 x bellbox battery packs as you need 2 for the bell and 1 for the keypad ( they are now sold as single packs where as before you had to buy the pack with 2 batteries )

We would charge parts plus 20% for the big device batteries and £5 for sensor batteries so we wouldn’t be a million miles away on parts.

As for subscriptions we charge under the normal rate for Wi-Fi connected, GPRS. We would charge around £36 plus the app connection so it’s around £70 plus

System sounds relatively small so if you were inside our normal catchment area that would be £75 plus parts, which is likely to go up due to cost of living increases. If you were outside our normal area then we would charge to cover travel expenses.

It soon adds up.
But hope this give you an idea of costs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back