Pyronix Enforcer Alarm - Year 2 onwards Maintenance

All alarms must be maintained annually wireless systems more so due to the reliance on batteries. The idea of changing the batteries yearly is to prevent you having any battery faults occur at 2am or false alarms whist out. The costs you have been quoted sounds correct (my firm charges nearly £10 per battery on the same type of system). You could do it yourself but you will need to know the engineer code which is unlikely.

Don’t forget the cost mainly pays for a experienced competent person to inspect a system which protects your house & possessions.

whoa! £10 per battery :eek:

Sponsored Links
I followed the instructions, installer videos, test walk and an actual test....again not too hard to do. I would call out someone but don’t really think that’s needed for the Pyronix Enforcer system. Don’t get me wrong if you don’t know what you do go ahead and call someone out I just don’t think this is needed for a battery change if I can be honest.

We charge the service fee and £5 a battery and special batteries have there own charges.

The special batteries are probably easier to replace as they have there own connector and whilst is not impossible it is more difficult to put in the wrong way.

Whilst it shouldn't be too difficult I have seen people get it badly wrong and damage the devices as a result, worst case they have used dodgy suppliers for the batteries and incorrectly connected and they have caused serious damage.

That includes CR123A Duracell batteries bought according to the customer off ebay and amazon.

Sponsored Links
We charge the service fee and £5 a battery and special batteries have there own charges.

The special batteries are probably easier to replace as they have there own connector and whilst is not impossible it is more difficult to put in the wrong way.

Whilst it shouldn't be too difficult I have seen people get it badly wrong and damage the devices as a result, worst case they have used dodgy suppliers for the batteries and incorrectly connected and they have caused serious damage.

That includes CR123A Duracell batteries bought according to the customer off ebay and amazon.

Don’t get me wrong, I do not say that your price is bad...not at all. I also agree on the battery part as I believe its easy to get the original one’s easily on the web from someone who is selling the equipment. I also agree that not everyone should maintain their alarm as there are installer around with quite a fair price to maintain. However, I do believe if you are a bit in technology and electronics it’s not that hard to do and maybe more important if you can follow a some instructions. I had received a faulty GSM module in the beginning and it did caused some real challenges what a installer could have figured out quicker with a simple swap for a test but got even that sorted in the end. I believe for me it was all about the challenge less the money as there have been fair priced installations around my area from Pyronix recommended installer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back