Pyronix Enforcer Alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Pyronix Enforcer Alarm for the past 3 years, never had a problem. Couple of weeks ago It started displaying the message low wireless battery, so when setting the alarm, it was stop the alarm but it was possible to override it and still set it anyway, not ideal.

What I have done so far is:

-Replace battery in the controller unit
-Replace battery in the bellbox
-Replace all batteries in the PIR sensors.

I am still getting the low wireless battery alert and it is causing issues setting the alarm. I had a feeling the alert needs to be reset/cleared, I've logged into the controller unit with my user passcode and the master passcode and run through all the options but there is no "clear alert" option and it is still happening.

I do have a "dummy" box at the back of the house, but im 90% certain this does not link into the controller, it just flashes 24/7 intermittently.

I know my controller has a engineer code, but suspect the company I bought this from would not share with it with me, as they probably use the same engineer code on all their installs :D

Unfortunately I am not in a maintenance contract as it was working out too expensive for me.

Any idea's?

Update: just remembered the door has a wireless sensor with a battery as well! I'll get it changed and report back if the problem persists.

Sponsored Links
Go into log ...look for the low battery message ....press A ....what does it say ?

I changed the battery on the door sensor, still got the alert, I'll check the log
tomorrow..

U using keyfobs? its normally these when it doesnt name a device, will just throw up the message when u press the button to arm

Sponsored Links
Yes, I am using keyfobs. I went through the panel logs, it only says wireless battery low nothing else. I opened up the keyfob and they are using CR1/3N 3V Lithium batteries, so now waiting for delivery and then I will swap them out.

Did you press A when you where in the log at the event ?

Yep, it just sits at "wireless battery low"

if the keyfob batteries fix the alert issue, I am happy I still changed all the other batteries as It was due after 3.5 years.

Ok, the old keyfob I opened yesterday had a replaceable battery. The newer keyfob I wanted to change the battery in, it was not possible, there are L shape metal clips soldered to the battery so its not possible to change it. The old keyfob is battered after the keys being dropped 3424242 times by someone.

After putting the newer keyfob back together, I turned on the night mode alarm and it actually worked and didn't stop half way with a warning, which indicates a battery problem with that keyfob.

So I now need to order this battery, which has the metal clips on the side.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PY47-PYRON...1600604772&sprefix=pyronix+key,aps,137&sr=8-2

I've changed the battery in the keyfob, and the alert has cleared itself, so everything is looking good but needs to be tested over a few days.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back