Baumatic bdw13 water not draining

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, have had a BDW13 for about 3 years & was working fine up until this morning. I am getting error code E2 on the display, which, according to the manual is "Longer or extended drain time". I have checked that the outlet hose is not kinked or blocked & that it is in the right position, yet the machine will still not drain the water.

Sponsored Links
Yes it could be a defective pump...but it could also be a clogged sink spigot, clogged filters, a foreign object jamming the pump impellor, any of the things you already mentioned, a wiring issue, or in the worst event a faulty pcb. Check the easy things first before rushing out to buy spares. Unfortunately I can only offer you generic information...Baumatic isn't really my thing.

Thanks Zipper. Gonna take it apart today, see if there's anything obvious preventing it draining. Not to hopeful though as I dont really know what I'm looking for!

Sponsored Links
Thanks Zipper. Gonna take it apart today, see if there's anything obvious preventing it draining. Not to hopeful though as I dont really know what I'm looking for!

Same issue, noise from pump, BWD 1300 though
Did you need to replace pump ? if so what is the order number and cost, along with anything else you needed to do ?
Any special actions/tips you learned while fixing ?

Thanks
Steve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back