Baumatic dishwasher behaving badly!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any one help? I have a year old Baumatic BDW16 and it keeps having the same problem in that it runs through the wash cycle OK but the at the end, starts the drying cycle before it has completely finshed pumping out. Also, at this point, when the heater/fan starts its making a really loud whirring noise. I'm getting over the problem by stoping the machine at this point, and then starting it again on a rinse cycle but letting it run for just enough time to pump the water out! I then close it back up & let the residual heat dry the dishes!! I hope this all makes sense and that someone outhere can help. Please don't ask me to refer back to Baumatic as I'm having a job getting them to send an 'engineer' who can fix this problem. The last one left. last week, saying he had fixed the problem but that evening, when I ran a cycle, it was just the same as before he came! Arghhh!! HELP..............

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back