Baxi 100 keep having to reset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope someone can help
Above boiler seems to have to be reset 2-3 sometimes 5 times a day, sometimes it behaves normally for 3-4 days.
I've had 2 engineers out( one from BAXI)
Had thermistor replaced, flowswitches replaced, and the whole thing thoughly checked out.
As its an intermittent problem its hard to identify. Both engineers have said the PCB is fine
I've spend upwards of £300 on this and am at end of tether (and money)
Can anyone suggest the problem or recommend a competent engineer that can solve the problem(glasgow area)
Otherwise I may have to bite bullet and replace boiler.
thanks

Sponsored Links
Which baxi is it?
If you had a baxi engineer out and payed 300 quid for the repair, I am sure they will come back if the boiler still does not work

If its the Baxi 100 HE , the old favourites are combustion door seals blown away or leaking upsetting the air side thermistor on overheat which cuts it or or the condense trap full of crap which shorts out the ignition circuit when it gets a wee bit too much water on top of the s*** and cant drain away . Hey its a guess on the limited info!!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back