Baxi 105 Leak ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a Baxi combi 105
A couple of months ago I noticed a few drops of water below the boiler on my kitchen worktop
it has got lightly worse and what started with a few drips is now a couple of tablespoons over the course of about a week.
I have looked at the connections underneath and can not see any signs of leakage
I called my normal boiler repair man and he cannot see where it is coming from either
The water is the colour of urine ie slightly yellow tinge to it so was trying to narrow it down as to if its coming from the central heating side or the hotwater side.
Would anyone have any ideas.. ?
Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
drip on worktop left right middle? if the middle hot water sensor seal a common one, but if someone working on it cant see it it does not give us much chance

as you look at the boiler the leak is on the front left hand side,

HW diverter valve - it'll be leaking from where the pin exits the valve. It needs a repair kit - new diaphram, o-ring, brass union and seal.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back