BAXI 105e Boiler Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

Wondering is omeone can advise?

I have water coming out of my automatic air vent and the bolier wont fire up, its very intermittent when it does so. The presuure is sitting at just over 1 bar.

Is the AAV at fault, can this stop the bolier starting?

Also, I've noticed the pressure drops slightly probably due to the leak...and sometime I will notice water outside from the pressure relief valve even though the pressure is between 1 and 1.5 bar??

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
The AAV can be closed if leaking.

If there is no air in the system then the AAV has no part in the operation of the boiler and cannot prevent it from working!

Tony

Thanks Tony,

Also, I've noticed the pressure drops slightly probably due to the leak...and I need to add some water supply to increase the pressure back to just over 1 bar.

I notice water outside from the pressure relief valve even though the pressure is between 1 and 1.5 bar?? not exceeding 3 bar?

All I get is a low humming noise when I switch the heasting to on then when it fires up (if it does) I hear the water rush from the pump and it starts.

The RADS are fine.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back