Baxi 105e (Fault on Fan or Flu)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks

Got the "fault on fan or flue" warning LED flashing on my boiler. Sometimes the boiler works but the fault is appearing more frequently.
The sound coming from the boiler is much more high pitched than it used to be so im thinking its likely the fan at fault (some discussions blame the PCB hence my thread)

(what do you recon swap out the fan?)

Thanks in advance
Rob

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Cobblers.every 105e fan i have changed, it is because bearings have seized,,,nothing,whatsoever,to do with pcb
And you should never have been anywhere near the fan as it is out of your remit, you are not Gas safe registered so should not be touching what you are not legally qualified to work on

And you should never have been anywhere near the fan as it is out of your remit, you are not Gas safe registered so should not be touching what you are not legally qualified to work on
Rofl...you are a fool...Polish your crystal ball !

I do not need a crystal ball to tell me that you are not qualified to work on gas, the tripe that you post on here is enough proof, you haven't got a clue

What about the famous fan relay fault on the pcb where it runs the fan but no ignition?...always the pcb. Third worst pcb after the suprima and cxi

What about the famous fan relay fault on the pcb where it runs the fan but no ignition?...always the pcb. Third worst pcb after the suprima and cxi
What about it,that does not make the fan noisy!

What about it,that does not make the fan noisy!

Durhamplumber, have grace to bow to those with knowledge :whistle:
If you are a registered installer, visit CC and do a search.
Posted a picture a while back why the OP is getting this fault code

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back