Baxi 105e - flue problem ?

I do know there are no 90 degree bends in it - I think it would be half that so I presume one 45Degree
Dave

Sponsored Links
Baxipoty, have you realised that he has a 125 mm vertical system?

The only part of 105 flue system that is 125mm is the roof terminal kit , which then has a seperate adaptor on it to bring it down to 100mm.

Hi Guys
Ok I found the problem bioler now running sweet- it was as most of you thought the flue wasn't connected properly- one of the elbows had a screw missing off the pivots as a result the inner flue had been pushed to one side and was causing the obvious.
Notes just for reference:-
There was no reducing ring restricting the outlet on the flue, the length of the flue is 2mtrs and has two 45 degree bends in it making a dogs leg - so the way I see it is that this would be at max if the bends were 90 degrees but I don't know how you rate a 45 degree- would this be half a meter?
I was wrong on the diameter of the flue is is 100mm - but it was originally fitted by British Gas so I would have though this was correct?
Anyway I have placed a few oxi testers around the attic and the bathroom just to be sure.
Thanks to Baxpoti, nickso, gas4you, namesag, and Agile. Thanks for all your help.
Now all I need to do is find the ribbin git that nicked my new sat nav last night!!! Dave

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back