Baxi 105e hot water only 50 degrees???

so it isnt true that when set to max temp this boiler will reach 65 degrees or more ?

I was thinking after my initial test over 1 minute, the correct temperature rise was acheived, but the temperature will not go up any further even when on max setting after a prolonged period.

petit_pablo does the mean all baxi 105's never go above 51deg after half an hour?

Dont think so mate.

When the incoming cold water becomes warmer my customers will be back to only luke warm dhw.

Am I right in thinking the heat exchanger is ok due to decent flow rate?

But why the low temp?

Sponsored Links
I still think your missing the point, the 105e is a 30kw output to the hot water, if you put 13 lpm through it, it will raise the temperature by 35 degrees eg

incoming temp....temp at tap
5 degrees...........40 degrees
10degrees...........45 degrees
15 degrees..........50degrees

if you slow down the flow rate the temperature rise will be greater
if you speed up the flow rate the temperature will rise will be less

this is why people complain about combis in the winter, they have to turn the tap down to a dribble to get hot water, especially 24kw combis with under sized pipe work ;)

Sponsored Links
Yes I see what you mean but this boiler is old and used to work fine in the past.

Or so they have led me to believe.

They keep saying it fine when CH is on?

Mabey its me listening to them too much and the boiler is fine.

Thanks for the help from everyone .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back