baxi 105e how to increase pressure?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have read many threads on here that appear to answer this query but i cannot understand them or they seem to relate to boilers that differ slightly to mine

does anyone have a link to a video for this boiler? or images that are step by step?

if not i will take some photos tomorrow and upload them so when people describe what to do i know what they mean and it may help others too

the pressure is at 0.5 since bleeding the radiators, landlords a bit slow on sorting things and im sure i could up the pressure myself if instructed by someone.

there are 3 taps i can turn under the boiler none do anything except the one on the far left, it sounds like water is flowing but nothing really happens and if it does make the pressure jump a bit up, it goes back down as soon as i close it

i would much rather do this myself if that is possible

this is my first post on here and i have tried using FAQ and other similar discussions but none of helped so far

ta

Sponsored Links
I do not have a link but if you find it easier to watch how it's done rather than read how it's done there are loads of video's on utube you may be lucky and find one about yours. Or you could download your manufactureres instructions for the boiler they will explain in a little more detail for you.

i do yes but unfortunately none of the youtube vids are of my boiler, many for baxi ones but none that are similar enough that i could do what they do :( meh!

instructions just say you need an engineer to adjust pressure, hmpf!

i managed to get landlord to sort something so the company that covers the boiler are coming round this week anyway, i will make them show me what to do or even better fit a little tap/screw so i can do it myself next time

i miss the boiler in my old flat, that had one tap that did the pressure, simple

ta for your reply

i dont need help with this now but cant find a way to remove the post, but if the engineer shows me what to do i will reply with that on here incase someone in the future needs help with the same boiler :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back