Baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, my boiler hot water is luke warm. The radiators are getting warm when water running, turned off supply to radiators at the pump and water is piping hot. Fitted a repair kit to the diverter valve and it's still the same.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Rads heating up when demand for hot water is usually a divertor valve fault on 105.I am not a great fan of the fiddly kits,usually I replace whole valve.Maybe you have put it together wrong,something is stuck air locked ..etc...In this recent weather..has something frozen?

Hi and thanks for the reply. Been going on for a while so nowt to do with the weather. I'm confident I've put it back together right but you never know!! I'm no heating engineer but I am a mechanic, is the valve something I could consider tackling or best left to the experts?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
It is diverter valve not properly closing the heating circuit. It is a mechanical item so should be straightforward. You can buy a complete exchange refurbished valve for £45 if you can not see the problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back