Baxi 105HE Combi Instant Flame Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I replaced the expansion vessel today in my Baxi 105HE Combi Instant boiler. All went fairly smoothly but I did have to disconnect it from the wall in order to access the expansion chamber.

Having got it all back together again and refitted back on to its frame and all the gas and wet connections, I got a Flame Failure/Condensate warning neon and it will not light.

I have checked gas supply and double checked the the gas valve is turned back on. I've purged the gas line although i doubt it needed it as the gas pipe was sealed at the gas valve on the fitting frame.

I have checked the condensate drain and it is empty and clear.

Is there a safety switch somewhere that I have tripped by disconnecting the gas supply?

HELP I'M FREEZIN!
Steven

Sponsored Links
oh well. sorry can't help. funny i know what the problem is as well :D

Sponsored Links
I think I'm on a fast track for divorce proceedings at the moment! Not best pleased would be a major understatement. :oops:

I'd say it's time to get someone who knows what they are doing in. As the gas way has been disturbed a tightness test will be needed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back