Baxi 105he instant or worcester bosch 28pro

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need a little help.

We have an old baxi back boiler that works ok but we thought we would update to a new combi.

We live in quite a large property and have been advised by various plumbers to get quite a big boiler hence the 105 or 28 pro.

I have asked various suppliers which is the best and the results seem to be 50% for baxi 50% for worcester.

I heard that the worcester have some type of diagnostics facility making them more easy to identify faults and so should it ever break down, it would be easier and cheaper to repair?

Is this true OR are both boilers pretty much on par with each other.

The baxi does seem to be the one most of the people i know have, Simply because they are made in Padiham, a few niles from where i live. In fact i pass the baxi plant every day.

so which should i go for ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Cannt say i've heard of a 28 PRO ? Are you sure that's the correct model name ?

Baxis are made near you in Bosnia and Herzegovina ???

I thought they were made, or at least packed, somewhere up North near Burnley???

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back