BAXI 105HE No hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

The hot water has gone off. The heating is working. I have seen that the pin is not pushing out on the front of the diverted valve to make the switch for the burner to ignite.
When I manually press the switch the water gets Luke warm at best.
I changed the diaphragm about 2 months ago as it was split. I have checked it this time and it looks ok.

Any help will be great.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Its probably the venturi that's disintegrated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-20 153921.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-20 153921.png
    289.3 KB · Views: 36
Is this the part I need?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpeg
    IMG_0188.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 22
Sponsored Links
I have just noticed the heating gets hot when not selected. I have had the hot tap running and the micro switch pressed in by hand.

Could be a diverter issue then as it’s not flowing around the hot water circuit.

Thanks. I have a couple of parts on order. If no good I will get a new diverted valve.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
The diaphragm has to move (pin activates microswitch) for the diverter valve to open for hot water.

with just the switch activated manually without the pin coming out then the rads will get hot as the divertor is still in heating position.
if it not a genuine baxi diaphragm cheap ones slit after few months if it is a cheapo double check it for a split

New diaphragm fitted tonight and burner lit ok with hot water. After a short while the burner went off even though hot tap was still on. Pin still making the micro switch. Now diaphragm seems to be working but burner won’t light at all. Heating side works fine.

I have tried operating the micro switch by hand and the burner won’t ignite.

I have tried operating the micro switch by hand and the burner won’t ignite.
check you havent pulled the ignition wire off it runs up beside diaphragm housing
Is it just the flame failure neon flashing (first one)

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back