Baxi 133 HE Plus pain in the backside boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi people, Can anyone help me with my boiler, I'm a Gas Safe Registered Heating Engineer who's having problems with my own boiler. WTF...Had this excuse for a boiler for 5 years now and after 2 PCB's, a fan, Fan overheat stat, Burner box door, Burner and £6-700 spent, its still not workin properly. The issue now is after fitting the new burner and burner box door. The new door came with new spark electrode arangement which differs from the one it replaces in that the downward facing spade connectors of the old one are replaced by outward facing lead tails that press against the air box door when fitted. The problem is that everything works fine without the air box door fitted but wont spark when it is. Has anyone else had this problem and if so any clues how to rectify. I've noticed there are a few BAXI guys on here so kinda hopin you could help.
Cheers in advance :confused:

Sponsored Links
Best advice is to join the Combustion Chamber as a Gassafe engineer and you will get all the advice you need. Advice of this type is not for the public forum (site rules)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back