Baxi 133 HE Plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone ever had any experience with one of these? Are they any good?

Just im possibly interested in one due to the farily decent hot water output it gives (16 l/min)

So any pro's and con's would be great.

Thanks

Simon

please note 1a

Sponsored Links
Even tho i got no replies on this i got one installed.

Its seems to be a great boiler and has a very powerful hot water supply not far off mains pressure and it also makes the new mixer shower i installed at the time make my old power shower look weak.

If anyone needs a good boiler i would reccomend this one.

Cheers

Simon

Please let us know if in the future it developes any faults, (not putting a hex on it). Just had probs with other lesser models of baxi combi's.

Hope you didnt get a Baxi anything!!!!

I have A Baxi 133HE+. DONT do it. After 3 years, over 30 call outs & 3 new units fitted I give up. You cant fix bad design. Hideous company too.

W

simonbalaam said:
Has anyone ever had any experience with one of these? Are they any good?

Just im possibly interested in one due to the farily decent hot water output it gives (16 l/min)

So any pro's and con's would be great.

Thanks

Simon

please note 1a

Sponsored Links
Holy thread resurrection!!
So the Baxi is still going....just
We now have a constant overheat error. The boiler man (British gas) has changed most things except the pump as apparently you cant get the new anymore.
So now the heating will not go on for more then about 30 mins and if you have a longish shower it trips it out.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I know it really needs changing but we are hoping to stretch it out till the warmer months.
Thanks
Simon

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
The boiler man (British gas) has changed most things except the pump as apparently you cant get the new anymore.
Total rubbish pump still readily available and you can just change the pump head (motor) it is a Grundfoss 15/60 used on thousands of Boilers, if it actually is that , part number

5113411​

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Holy thread resurrection!!
So the Baxi is still going....just
We now have a constant overheat error. The boiler man (British gas) has changed most things except the pump as apparently you cant get the new anymore.
So now the heating will not go on for more then about 30 mins and if you have a longish shower it trips it out.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I know it really needs changing but we are hoping to stretch it out till the warmer months.
Thanks
Simon
So, a great boiler

Ain’t

POS

Took a few out in the past.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back