Baxi 50 HE Plus boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just moved into a house with a Baxi 50 HE Plus boiler.

I would like to decorate one of our rooms which means I have to remove one of the radiators.

I can not find any of the documentation for this boiler, and it is not available for download for this model from Baxi! :cry:

The manuals online show some large differences.

I have looked in the FAQ section of this forum, and have looked for the filling loop on our system but can not find one, neither can I find any pressure gauges.

Can someone please tell me the procedure for removing and reinstalling a radiator on this system?

Many Thanks in advance

Daryl

Sponsored Links
If we're talking about the same Baxi 50HE Plus (??!!), it's a heat-only boiler with NOTHING inside apart from the burner-related bits. No pump, no expansion vessel and no filling loop.
Since this boiler can be fitted on open-vented heating systems, there may be no filling loop, and you'll find an F&E tank in the loft instead.

No particular reason for draining / depressurising the system to get a radiator off. See recent thread on this very topic!

Can you please post a link to the topic that you are talking about?

Many Thanks

Daryl

Sponsored Links
I had a quick lokk, but wasn't sure which one you meant - thanks for link.

Maybe it should be linked in the FAQ bit?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back