Baxi back boiler - flicking off and on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I really hoped if day wasn't going to happen now, but my back boiler is having problems. It already had a problem with the timer and motorized values, but wasn't a real problem and could just turn on manually (Yes, having the hot water and heating on at the same time, but it worked.). We will be getting a new system at some point very soon, but just need it to last a little bit longer.

The problem at the moment is that is getting up to "temperature", and then it keeps cutting out and then back on about 2 or 3 times a minute. There is some random clicking in the background (No, the clicking is not from it turn off and on). The radiators are getting hot and so is the water. Any ideas on what this could be and any recommendation.

Sponsored Links
We will be getting a new system at some point very soon, but just need it to last a little bit longer.
And then you will regret it, possibly the best boiler ever made, yes not as efficient as the latest crap, when was it last serviced properly, this boiler needs a proper service every year, not a look at , fire needs removed, boiler heat exchanger needs properly cleaned , air intake filter MUST be cleaned , if this hasnt been done get it done

And then you will regret it, possibly the best boiler ever made, yes not as efficient as the latest crap, when was it last serviced properly, this boiler needs a proper service every year, not a look at , fire needs removed, boiler heat exchanger needs properly cleaned , air intake filter MUST be cleaned , if this hasnt been done get it done
Thank you, and you are properly right on that. I will get someone round to sort it out.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back