baxi Bermuda water temp too hot

you would be surprised how common it is that when some people work on these boilers they dont put the thermostat Phial back in the boiler pocket and this is the symptom that gets reported

Sponsored Links
All seems to be working as it should now, borrowed the legionella temp set from work and it is swinging between 44-47c but the boiler stat setting is on low whereas the old stat was set at 1 1/4 perhaps this is down to the fact i did not put any heat sink compound in the stat pocket.
I ran it and observed the temp on hw and then ch and think i overlooked the fact that the ch will take longer to heat due to water quantity and that is why it fired all the time, doh. will put some heat sink compound in the pocket tomorrow and happy days all through a combination of a duff stat and user error which i put my hands up to.
Thank you all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back