Baxi Boiler, Vaillant Timer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.
I have a Baxi 105e combi.
I have acquired a Vaillant VRT 360F remote room stat.
Are they compatible?
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
if you want it programmable. Siemens RDJ10 RF is very good price and very easy to use and usually in stock at screwfix.

Sponsored Links
if you want it programmable. Siemens RDJ10 RF is very good price and very easy to use and usually in stock at screwfix.

Yes and absoloutly unreliable, avoid as you will only be replacing it or re-tuning it within months.
Baxi do one that you put where the internal clock goes and the receiver where you want.

Yes and absoloutly unreliable, avoid as you will only be replacing it or re-tuning it within months.

Must be your unlucky! I've not had a problem with any. Fitted maybe 20 or so in the last year and a half. How many you had fail?

Must be your unlucky! I've not had a problem with any. Fitted maybe 20 or so in the last year and a half. How many you had fail?

Honestly about 7 out of every ten, we have actually stopped using them as it was making us look like we were using tat, I beleive wrongly or rightly that its customer pressing the DO NOT PRESS button, but had a few that the Temp dial has failed on however were back to honeywells or Baxi internals if we fit Baxis which is 99%of the time.
Our local Plumbs has a box of returned ones.

Honestly about 7 out of every ten, we have actually stopped using them as it was making us look like we were using tat, I beleive wrongly or rightly that its customer pressing the DO NOT PRESS button, but had a few that the Temp dial has failed on however were back to honeywells or Baxi internals if we fit Baxis which is 99%of the time.
Our local Plumbs has a box of returned ones.

Thats a bit worrying but as I say I haven't had a single issue. They do sometimes appear faulty as when you turn the dial first time it doesn't register straight away but this is apparently on purpose to stop people changing the temp by accident. You may be right about the button, I hope so anyway, I think(I hope) most of my customers have the sense not to touch something they shouldn't!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back