vaillant vrt 360f

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any one help?
just had a vaillant 831 ecotec plus fitted, had it running with a vaillant 140 time switch but had to swap for a vrt 360f as boiler is in bathroom and would not pass corgi regs if you could stand in bath and control the boiler via the 140 device. since hooking the boiler with the vrt 360f i cannot get the boiler to do what i've set on the time programe, there is signal connection between the 360 dislpay pannel and 360 reiceiver and if you set the 360 to "off" the boiler will stop however in timer mode the boiler will continue to run the C/H constantly, the radiator symbol on the 360 display goes on and off as and when the times i have set, so that ellement of the system seems to be ok but doesn't seem to stop and start the boiler according to my time programme.
Also in the installation book for 360 it states not to remove the loop wire between terminals 3 and 4 and yet in the 831 boiler book it states that if an external timer/thermosat is fitted the loop must be removed, is this anything to do with my probs?

Sponsored Links
the reciver should be wired to the E bus conection on boiler and the link between 3&4 left in also check tempreture setting of eco mode on vrt360 i normally set this to 6 degrees

I think, from memory, the factory setting for the Eco 'off' temp is 15C.

I also always set this to 6C on all my installations.

As spud says this should only be connected via the ebus terminals.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back