Vaillant VRT 360f

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all i'm new to DIYnot. Just had a 381 boiler and a VRT 360f installed. Had a good read of the posts concerning "Love it or hate it" VRT 360f, and I hate it. Please could someone tell me how too. 1) Turn on the CH outside of programed settings & 2) How to turn off CH when programed is ON.

Thinking about a big red switch, I will control you not the other way around. As a matter of interest has any one done the maths relating to the cost of DHW pre heat, and why do most boilers pre heat at times when they are programed to be OFF!! Seem's a little mad to have on tap 60 deg C water at 3am in the morning when in bed or at 2pm when at work!!

Sponsored Links
if you hate it then buy a honeywell cm927. much easier to use.

Hi all i'm new to DIYnot. Just had a 381 boiler and a VRT 360f installed. Had a good read of the posts concerning "Love it or hate it" VRT 360f, and I hate it. Please could someone tell me how too. 1) Turn on the CH outside of programed settings & 2) How to turn off CH when programed is ON.

Hi.
Three buttons on the front. I,F&P. If you press the F button once, it will go into 'quick veto' mode.
So, if your CH is off, press the F once. The CH will now come on until the end of the next programmed period. Also the desired temperature will flash for you to select with the dial.

So, if your CH is on, press the F once. The CH will now stay off until the start of the next programmed period.

Andy.

When you press F once you will then have to adjust the temp so it is higher than what is reading.

To turn it off you should press F twice and reduce the set temp.

Sponsored Links
I didn't know quick veto mode works when heating is off.
Well we learn new things everyday :D

Whilst we're on the Vaillant 937/VRT360f kick, can anyone advise whether the VRT should be set on two-point or analogue? The manual says you can do it without telling you why you might need it. My installer can't help as he just uses the default settings!

I'm wanting to get the best out of the 937 but am not sure it is set up to do so.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back