BAXI COMBI 105e..... HOT WATER BUT NOT TO RADS

Engineer checked for blockage in filter..seems ok...

Fitted DiverterValve Unit....Still No Hot Water to Rads...
Drained system & refilled....
Still NO Hot Water to Rads...
Any ideas would be appreciated...Thanx

Domestic hot Water Fine..
But CH fires up Hits 80C in 5 secs & trips out until temp drops to min 30C & then fires up again(3 mins later approx) then hits 80C in 5 secs...trips.... & repeats this cycle???

Ch heating thermistor mate, its a £3 part which you can change yourself and if (when) it works insist that your divertor is changed back and do not pay for a bad repair job.

How easy is it to fit this "Thermistor" ??? & where is it located on boiler.
Many Thanx :D

It a little plug with a wire to it on the flow, its dry (no drain down needed) and will come out with a 13mm spanner

Sponsored Links
Are the flow switches ch and dhw on there correct diffs ?

ChrisR...I would consult manual if I had one..
when I did source and consult an online manual a thermister is not mentioned anywhere.
But consulting my crystal Ball I now see that a Temperature Sensor is actually a Thermister ...

and low and behold I can now locate the little fella....

But Thanx for your input anyhow !

Im in Preston

Sponsored Links
Hi tony. I realise it's a very old post but I have exactly the same issue as you had with your baxi combi please could you tell me how you sorted this if you did manage it. Kind regards Richard

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back