Baxi Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having a little trouble with my boiler - no lights are flashing as yet but the central heating seems to be working fine but I cannot get the burner to ignite when I try to turn on the hot water. I have turn the boiler off and on, reset the boiler and checked and adjusted the pressure but alas to no avail - anyone with any ideas

Sponsored Links
Depends on the baxi combi??

The older baxi's had the diaphragm situated at the front and were nice and easy to swap as it was all looking at you. I'd also swap the grommet where the pin comes through while your at it.

The newer baxis have the flow switch mounted in the right hand hydraulic block. Last one I swapped I had to change the full block as the flow switch wouldn't come out.

Either they don't separate or this one was in solid

Depends on the baxi combi??

The older baxi's had the diaphragm situated at the front and were nice and easy to swap as it was all looking at you. I'd also swap the grommet where the pin comes through while your at it.

The newer baxis have the flow switch mounted in the right hand hydraulic block. Last one I swapped I had to change the full block as the flow switch wouldn't come out.

Either they don't separate or this one was in solid

Must have been stuck in there then because they should quite easily come out!

Sponsored Links
Must have been stuck in there then because they should quite easily come out!

Ta I'll bare that in mind. When I had full section out I even heated it up and got my biggest stilsons on it would not shift at all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back