baxi combi no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there my baxi combi 105e iam not getting any hot water from taps. only way i can get hot water is by switching on the central heating .on the panel there should be 4 green lights the 2nd light along does not light up.picture of a top above it that space has no light on at all there is no red light flashing to say there is a fault would a service fix it or is this going to be a costly repair thanks for any help :D

Sponsored Links
Diverter valve failed!

Yours needs a repair!

Tony

Probably just a couple of small parts, under £100 total.

Sponsored Links
Mod 10 said:
Please note rule 3 (NO Free advertising.) - See here for more information.

The OP, see below, had asked if a service would fix the problem or if it would be a costly repair.

To aid and assist him, I advised that it was a repair and told him for his information what we and any other reasonable firms would be likely to charge in the London area. You have deleted that figure so he may now have no idea at all!

British Gas charge about £200 for a fixed price repair! You had better delete that as well if you think that I am advertising their services! ( although they are still good value if an expensive part is required such as a Suprima PCB )

In case anyone else thinks that I am connected with BG, I can categorically state that I have no connnection with them at all and dont buy gas from them either. I do sometimes get called to fix boilers where they have failed though.

hi there my baxi combi 105e iam not getting any hot water from taps. only way i can get hot water is by switching on the central heating .on the panel there should be 4 green lights the 2nd light along does not light up.picture of a top above it that space has no light on at all there is no red light flashing to say there is a fault would a service fix it or is this going to be a costly repair thanks for any help :D

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back