Baxi duo tec 28combi ErP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone,
I'm having a issue with my Baxi boiler duo tec 28 combi .
When I call for hearing or hot water the boiler comes on and with couple of minutes stops,then comes on and stops..
The water gets warm. I had a plumber come over,he couldn't work it out.. if I can I.post a video on here.. please let me know if you have any ideas what it could be..

Sponsored Links
Blocked main heat exchanger? Are you getting any faults? Does the temperature on the front display increase rapidly?

Sponsored Links
The error code E133 indicates ignition failure ,and there are many faults that can cause that ,including some that are gas related. You need an engineer to visit and diagnose the exact cause.

Reactions: CBW
Hi,thanks.
I had a gas engineer out,he change the gas valve, it worked the water and heating was good but after 15minutes the boiler started to start and stop ,and with the error e133.. the plumber saying he can't think of anything else.. this is a link on you tube I've posted.

• Thanks
Your engineer appears to be out of his depth ,try contacting baxi to see if they do a fixed price repair.

Just check the emergency control valve is fully open, if it is then get another engineer or as per @terryplumb contact Baxi for fpr

Hi, the plumber I got.. he was just rushing everything and just wanted to replace parts.. I paid him £200 .. but didn't fix the problem.. I'm in west London and know know any good plumbers.

• Thanks
Hi, the plumber I got.. he was just rushing everything and just wanted to replace parts.. I paid him £200 .. but didn't fix the problem.. I'm in west London and dont know any good plumbers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back