baxi duo-tec 33H combi boiler needs repressurizing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I need help repressurizing my combi boiler! I have already had a go at turning the two taps to the right hand side, but it has not changed the pressure gauge at all. I've also attempted turning the circular knobs directly in front of it, and have managed to turn the right hand knob, but the left hand knob will not budge. I cannot find any flexi hose either.

Thanks,

Juliana

Sponsored Links
hi,

do you mean the left one as indicated by the photo below? i just gave it a go, turning it to the right hand side and the pressure gauge hasn't changed.

its getting pretty cold in this house, any further help would be really appreciated!!

juliana

Sponsored Links
Left hand turns towards you and right hand away from you and this is the only means to top your boiler up as that is your filling loop (whats in your picture) but they can be a nigtmare for locking up!!!

thanks for the advice! i had to get a plumber in though because i couldn't turn it with my hands, and didn't have the right tool for it, but thanks!

its been sorted...the plumber turned the screws for me using his wrench, as i couldn't do it with my hands, they were too tight! cost me though, but at least my house is warmer for it!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back